Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    manikumar is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to Maintain State based on logged in user in ExtJS4 ?

Unanswered: How to Maintain State based on logged in user in ExtJS4 ?

I am currently in the process of implementing state management for a webapplication that we have developed using ExtJS4.

Example:

In Ext.application , i wrote

Ext.state.Manager.setProvider(new Ext.state.CookieProvider());
    Ext.Component.prototype.stateful = false;

To which ever control I want to maintain the state, we made 'stateful' property of that control to true, in below
    example made stateful propertyof combobox to true and its working fine( these states will be used for the subsequent logged in user):

xtype: 'combo'
    stateful: true,
    stateId: myid

Now I would like to know is there a way to maintain State on the same machine based on the user logged in ?

For example when user1 logged in and logged out the value selected in a combobox is 10,when user2 logged in and logged out the value selected in a combobox is 20

Now would like to maintain the state in such a way that when user1 is re-logged in, combo box should show 10 and for user2 , combo box should show 20 . please clarify whether is it possible to maintain state on user basis not for the whole application(machine basis) or not ?

Thanks & Regards,
    Mani Kumar Y

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

There is only going to be one set of states on one user.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1