Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kenosna is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Availability and Security of Server

Answered: Availability and Security of Server

Hi,

I am currently writing some paper about sencha.io at university. Especially I am explaining some advantages of HTML5-based mobile cloud-web-applications and using sencha.io as an example.
    Therefore I am searching for some informations about the availability, reliability and security issues of the Sencha servers for hours now. Those informations you'd like to know if you use sencha.io for commercial reasons.
    Is there any page I didn't find or could you give me some additional informations about that? That would be really nice and would help my in my paper a lot.

Thank you in advance,
    Keno

2. Hello,

We have not yet published any information about availability, reliability and security. The service is currently offered without charge for reasonable usage. We are not currently offering any guarantees for the service. However, we are working on the next release of the service, which may be offerred for commercial usage under a service-level-agreement.

John

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    merrells is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

We have not yet published any information about availability, reliability and security. The service is currently offered without charge for reasonable usage. We are not currently offering any guarantees for the service. However, we are working on the next release of the service, which may be offerred for commercial usage under a service-level-agreement.

John

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar