Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    rklowe01 is on a distinguished road

Default Why so many Architect 'Not Responding' messages

Why so many Architect 'Not Responding' messages

There are times when Architect is running great, and then times when you start to type and Architect freezes - you get a Not Responding message, wait a minute or two, and then Architect responds, but then it happens all over again. It's like the server is too busy, or something is dropping out, or maybe Architect is doing something in the background.... It's about to drive me friggin crazy!!! What is going on? Is there anyway to run in offline mode?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    celticboyone will become famous soon enough

What platform are you on? I have never seen Architect 2 do this - I am on Windows 64-bit. Is there some local app interfering with Architect on your machine perhaps? Sencha does not need a live connection to the Internet (unless your application makes calls there) so it is effectively offline. I can run an app based on a local store and do everything in Architect including preview while disconnected from the Internet. Maybe you should uninstall and re-install.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    rklowe01 is on a distinguished road

I'm on Windows XP... it may be that I have spyware or something going on that is slowing down my PC. Has anyone tried PCMatic or any of the other programs that claim to speed up your PC... just wondering if they work well?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Mthor will become famous soon enough

check the size of your file. task manager/processes. If you have a large project then you are going to experience this then crashes soon after. Sencha is working on a memory fix if that is your issue.

Thread Participants: 2