Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    liming_6412 is on a distinguished road

Default Registering a licensed account with Ext Designer 1.1.2

Registering a licensed account with Ext Designer 1.1.2

I have a license for Ext Designer 1.x with this forum account. I have Ext Designer 1.1.2 (I think) installed. When I run the program, I am prompted to Register with my Sencha account (same as forum access). When I provide the same credentials I did to login to the forum here, I get the message:

A server error occurred. Please try again or contact support if the issue persists.

What can I do to get this going?

Thanks in advance.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

I've asked one of our account managers to check out your account and licensing status.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    vpelc73 is on a distinguished road

Hi, I will be happy to help you with the access you need! Do you have your key, or order number, so I can check into this further! I have not yet been able to locate a key?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

thanks. I have no key,and previously may trial for 30 days,but now not login. Must I pay to use?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by aconran View Post
    I've asked one of our account managers to check out your account and licensing status.
    Thanks ! i tried but still not login. i think if you forbid to use old version 1.1.2

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by vpelc73 View Post
    Hi, I will be happy to help you with the access you need! Do you have your key, or order number, so I can check into this further! I have not yet been able to locate a key?
    thanks. I have no key,and previously may trial for 30 days,but now not login. Must I pay to use?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Designer is now Architect 2 (we are no longer selling Designer) and yes, in order to use it, you have to buy it.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by vpelc73 View Post
    Designer is now Architect 2 (we are no longer selling Designer) and yes, in order to use it, you have to buy it.
    if buy it ,can I resume to use the designer of the old version 1.1.2. How do I pay for it,please Explain the procedures and money. In addition, is the designer of Architect 2 used to the extjs3.0 or 3.x ?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

how much money?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Yes, if you buy Architect 2 for $399.00, you will be able to use Designer Version 1.2 and Architect Version 2. Designer 1.2 works with Ext JS v3, and Architect 2 is compatible with Ext JS v4 and Sencha Touch 2.