Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    amaccann is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Status of Blackberry Support on 2.0(.1)?

Unanswered: Status of Blackberry Support on 2.0(.1)?

Hey,

I am wondering what the official status of Blackberry support in SenchaTouch 2, there seems to be little confirmation or discussion on the subject, that I can find anyway. It says on the site BB is supported, but I'm not so sure.

The last mention in the release notes was in 2.0beta1 that "Android 3/4 and Blackberry optimizations are not yet in place" and since then it's not mentioned, so I presume 2.0 hit public release without these optimizations completed. The Kitchen Sink demo doesn't display in a test Blackberry (9860 Torch) either.

Testing our own mobile-app on Blackberries (and through user feedback), the site also doesn't function: a selection of CSS, such as the loading spinners, won't display & critically, none of the Views render to the page if 'scrollable' is set (which would be 99%)

If Blackberry is partially supported, that's fine - maybe people know of some documentation to fix known issues such as incompatible CSS or forcing it to render Scrollable views.
    If not, then a confirmation would also be welcome, as we can close the door (for now) on Blackberry support.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    amaccann is on a distinguished road

*bump*

Anyone?

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi