Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Oxii is on a distinguished road

Default How to discard the old code and use the new one of Sencha Architect ?

How to discard the old code and use the new one of Sencha Architect ?

I purchased a new license for Sencha and now i need to discard the old code and use the new one. How i could do that ?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Do you mean you were a previous Ext Designer customer and want to open your project and use it in Sencha Architect?

If so you should just open the single file .xds file, it will open as a new project and the next time you save it will do a "Save as". Choose a relevant directory inside of an http container so that you can access the project via a browser.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks for your response. but No, I have now 2 activation codes for Sencha Architect, i need to discard the old one in order to use the new one. i cannot find a way to do that.

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Delete the user.license file in:

Windows XP:
    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Sencha, Inc\Sencha Architect 2.0\

Windows Vista/7:
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sencha, Inc\Sencha Architect 2.0\

Linux:
    ~/.local/share/data/Sencha, Inc./Sencha Architect 2.0/

Mac OS X:
    ~/Library/Application Support/Sencha, Inc./Sencha Architect 2.0/
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks ! but i couldn't find the AppData folder . are you sure of the path ? I use Windows 7

Vote Rating

It's a hidden directory; type in the path in navigator and/or turn on hidden folders.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thank you so much ! i did it finally

Thread Participants: 1