Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    feddgis is on a distinguished road

Default ext 4.1.0 gpl - Store.getCount() ignores pageMap (leads to showing empty grid)

ext 4.1.0 gpl - Store.getCount() ignores pageMap (leads to showing empty grid)

Hi,

it seems like the getCount method in a Store checks only the data array length. Maybe it should check the pagemap as well.

I have a problem showing a grid based on the remotely populated Store. The system runs the Ext.toolbar.Paging onLoad method which uses the getCount method to determine if the Store is empty - and thinks that the store is empty. The user has to press 'refresh' button to see the data.

I think it's a bug.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

oh I'm sorry not to follow the rules. If it needs clarifications, I'll provide them... or maybe other people are experiencing the same problem?

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Animal's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about

Must be some misunderstanding of what you're doing.

The store's getCount is what is in the store, not what is buffered for fast rendering on scroll.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

it really is. I am hurrying, my fault.

commenting out "buffered: true" in store config made the data 1) available in the grid and 2) not prefetched from server.

Seems 'buffered' is for the infinite scrolling only, not the regular paging toolbar (?)

This is not a bug, please discard, I'm sorry.

Thread Participants: 1