Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Marrbacca is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: TabPanel autoscroll to top

Unanswered: TabPanel autoscroll to top

Hey,
    I have a big problem with FormPanel. After second time I try to access the FormPanel after trying to scroll panel down it still go back to top.
    I did some research, it looks like div of class 'x-scroller-parent' don't get required css width and height properties. After manually editing html to add properties, or resize screen scroll starts to work correctly

I'm attaching dom tree when scrolling is working and not-working, as well as javascript code I use to create TabPanel with FormPanel.

I sincerely hope that some of you know solution to this problem, as it seems to be bug with sencha itself, and not a code.
    Attached Files

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Is this when you are using the update method to update the html?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Marrbacca is on a distinguished road

This happened when I try to edit booking opening the summary Panel.
    I think I fix that removing unecessary nesting. As you can see in attached code I nested FormPanel in a Panel and then attach it to Tab Panel. I removed the Panel, and it solves the problem
    Thanks
    Kamil

Thread Participants: 1