Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    j.ashton is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Error Icon incorrectly placed when widget in ListEditor has constraint violation

Error Icon incorrectly placed when widget in ListEditor has constraint violation

I’m having the following problem using GXT 3.

I have a list editor and I’m using the SimpleBeanEditorDriver.

My client side model class is annotated for validation in this example: -

@Min(value = 20, message = "Amount must be at least £20")
    private BigDecimal amount;

I have a button on my screen which when selected validates varies model classes including the one above and sets the driver’s constraint violations accordingly: -

final Set<ConstraintViolation<?>> allViolations = validator.validate(objectModel, groups);
    editorDriver.setConstraintViolations(allViolations);

The correct fields are highlighted as in error although the error icon for the fields in my Editors (which my listEditor creates as instance of for each element in it's bound list) is wrongly located, this is sporadic and shows no easily identifiable logic. The attached image best demonstrates my findings which is that the image has been set to have a top xxx value in this case -280px which moves the icon far from where it should be (this has been discovered through firebug) note other browsers have been tried and the results are sporadic in the same way as in firefox.
    [IMG]file:///C:%5CWindows%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image002.jpg[/IMG]
    Attached Images

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    j.ashton is on a distinguished road

Default Update

Update

Please could you update me as to any progress being or not being made as we need the problem resolved as soon as possible.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar