Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    KFrederix is on a distinguished road

Default Best way to structure re-usable code with sencha?

Best way to structure re-usable code with sencha?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good way to structure code that will be used in several different sencha apps.

Let's say I have a few controller, model and view .js files that I would like to re-use across different Sencha Touch apps. How can I set this up without having to copy those files to each of those apps' app/controller, app/model and app/view folders.

I would like to do this in a way that allows me to modify those files in 1 central place, and then automatically have the modified files in all projects/apps without having to copy them.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Sencha - Community Support Team sword-it's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough

Hi!

take a look on :-
    http://www.sencha.com/learn/sencha-class-system/

it includes samples for creating & extending a class from another class, its constructor, name spacing, inheritance & processing
    sword-it.com, Sencha Developer House in Turkey - Istanbul University Technopark Suite 204.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    KFrederix is on a distinguished road

I think you misunderstood my question.
    I wrote a few re-usable classes, using the Sencha MVC architecture.

The point of my question was: how can I maintain these MVC classes in a central place and have them distributed to several different apps without having to (re-)copy them every time a modification is made?

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar