Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    remark is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Designer 2 - Unable to sign in on Win7 "A communication error has occured."

Sencha Designer 2 - Unable to sign in on Win7 "A communication error has occured."

This issue is the same as described before on one of the closed threads. In that case regarding unbuntu/winxp problem. It has not been fixed as reported in that closed thread. I have downloaded Sencha Architect 2 today and I am not able to sign in at all. There is no help if I turn off my virus scanner and/or if I stop my windows firewall. Any new ideas ?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Its a bug

Its a bug

Sorry now I see in "bugs" section that other people have the same problem as me. Can anyone from Sencha comment this issue ?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

We had a server outage this morning. Could you please try again and see if this is still an issue for you? If so, could you please provide as much details about your environment as possible.

Thanks,
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Problem solved

Problem solved

With no change at all it works now, probably it was server outage.Thanks.

Thread Participants: 1