Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jessikario is on a distinguished road

Sencha provides web app frameworks and tools to help developers build HTML5 apps the look and feel native and run on any device.

Vote Rating
    Asken is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by mankz View Post
    Kendo is a new player, so as with all new projects, expect a rough ride initially. Ext has been around for over 5 years.
    Just a note on this; Telerik's been around since 2002 and have had ajax and js-scripting in their controls way before sencha (at least since 23 April 2006 ). I really don't think Kendo "is a new player" since I'd expect them to have broken out the stuff they already have into a pure js-lib.

Agree on the docs though...
    Kristian Ask
    United Nations OPS

Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

I meant Kendo is a new 'player' in the JS frameworks arena, so since this jQuery based library is new => it has new code. Guessing it's poorly tested like most new UI/JavaScript code bases (I found no tests in their SDK). It'll likely be a bumpy ride until it's stable, but my guess is they'll do very well since jQuery is extremely popular.

Vote Rating

That's where I don't agree and judging a framework based on the existance of tests is just wrong. I'm pretty sure it's as stable as all other telerik products.

Telerik as a company is more mature than sencha. I'm pretty sure that sencha will do better as they grow and mature but so far on 4.x it's not really met the standards of anything.... but they have tests!

You should check how the telerik stuff for ASP.Net worked and you'll see more on what they're doing. It's not new...
    Kristian Ask
    United Nations OPS

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Telerik's .net stuff is stellar from what I hear. However, just because you can do server side stuff, doesn't mean that you're great a desktop/mobile web.

My point is, at this time, Sencha is the most mature technology suite for building apps. The fact that Telerik's UI is built on top of jQuery is really scary for large scale applications. Traditionally, managing jQuery client side code has not been easy for a lot of folks who build single page apps.

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by skirtle View Post
    'Sencha - Community Support Team' just means that Jay has moderator rights on the forums. It does not mean he works for or speaks for Sencha.
    I should add this to my signature.

Vote Rating

Agreed... jquery can get messy and that's one of the main reasons we're not using it.

I don't know about stellar... I'm not that fond of server-side rendering in the first place. Also it is like with most catch-all products that you have to bend backwards and put 90% on front-end... Having said that I just need to say that Telerik .Net stuff has had the client side implementation way back to manipulate both client-side changes and also the server-side using nothing but client-side code.
    Kristian Ask
    United Nations OPS

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar