Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mjbcesar is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to (properly) render additional data in grid with RowExpander

Unanswered: How to (properly) render additional data in grid with RowExpander

I'm trying to render some data in the rowbody in a grid (with the RowExpander plugin). My problem is that the ol' rowBodyTpl isn't enough for me as this data is from Records on Stores from the record being rendered (hmmm...).

Putting it simply: Every record of the grid has a store in it (lets call it Items). So, I want to render therecord data and some data of the Items records aswell.

What would be the best(ish) way of doing so?
    Override the renderer function of the rowexpander plugin, override the getAdditionalData, or none of these?Thank you.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

You want an embedded grid for each parent row?

Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mjbcesar is on a distinguished road

Not really. I accomplished what I was looking for by overriding the "getRowBodyFeatureData" method of the rowexpander plugin and feeding the record instead of the record data to the getRowBodyContents and then let the XTemplate work its magic

Thread Participants: 1