Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    epenn28 is on a distinguished road

Default Problems with the tutorials

Problems with the tutorials

Hello-

I previously posted about a problem I had with the Ext JS tutorial, which got solved. Unfortunately, another problem came up, this time with the Touch tutorial. I got everything working, reading the comments and fixing a few small problems. Viewing the preview in Chrome, I see the blue "City Bars" title bar and a gray background. Opening the console, I only get one error, which says this:
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Object Not Found) http://localhost/myprojects/citybars/citybars.css

The CSS file downloaded fine and it's in the right place, within the citybars folder. URL is set to "citybars.css" which should work, but even when I tried putting the full path in there, it keeps giving me this error. Ugh.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Is directory browsing enabled? If you go to http://localhost/myprojects/citybars/ do you see it listed there?

I suspect you have your mappings mixed up
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    epenn28 is on a distinguished road

Well, when I go there, I'm getting "Directory Listing Denied
    This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed."

On the other hand, I had a presentation on Friday where I demo'd a few of the tutorials. Worked fine when I just previewed them, and it's really not a big deal. My boss is more concerned that I learn to use Architect rather than fixing localhost/file tree problems.

Thread Participants: 1