Hybrid View

Vote Rating
    mik3e is on a distinguished road

Default Store not working?

Store not working?

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to buy some Sencha products, but it seems the store isn´t working for some hours. But I don´t know if this is a problem on my side...

Does this link work for anyone of you?
    https://www.sencha.com/store/

Would be glad to leave some money for the Sencha-guys, but it seems that they don´t want it

To be serious:
    I already sent an request over the contact form and I'll need the Sencha Complete Package as soon as possible, cause I´ve to show a prototype next week to a customer... So maybe someone of your salesstuff can contact me (contact data can be found in my request some hours ago).

Thanks in advance,
    Michael

Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

Hi Michael,

I can confirm the dead link and will forward it, so that someone will take care about this soon.
    The links in the submenu seem to work fine though, like:
    http://www.sencha.com/store/sencha-complete/

best regards
    tobiu
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

S-CIRCLES Social Network Engine

Vote Rating

Hi Tobiu,

Thanks...
    Yeah, subpages work well, but if you want to do the checkout, the system posts the data to /store, so I can´t place my order

Michael

Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

should work again now, let me know if there are any issues.
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

S-CIRCLES Social Network Engine

Vote Rating

Hi,

Doesn´t look so... placed my order again. Then there comes no confirmation page, you simply come back to the store overview without any information (error, confirmation etc.)....

And I also did´t receive an email, so it looks like the order isn´t placed.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    iworktoomuch is on a distinguished road

Default More info

More info

Can you give us some more info? What are you trying to purchase? Are you using a credit card or PayPal?

Thanks,
    Isaac

Quote Originally Posted by mik3e View Post
    Hi Guys,

I just wanted to buy some Sencha products, but it seems the store isn´t working for some hours. But I don´t know if this is a problem on my side...

Does this link work for anyone of you?
    https://www.sencha.com/store/

Would be glad to leave some money for the Sencha-guys, but it seems that they don´t want it

To be serious:
    I already sent an request over the contact form and I'll need the Sencha Complete Package as soon as possible, cause I´ve to show a prototype next week to a customer... So maybe someone of your salesstuff can contact me (contact data can be found in my request some hours ago).

Thanks in advance,
    Michael

Vote Rating

Hi Isac,

I tried to order the 1 Developer Pack for $ 995,-.
    I´m already logged in with my user ID and try to pay with Credit Card (VISA).

I just tried it some minutes ago. After submitting my order I´m redirected to the store main page (/store) without any success or error message. I also don´t receive an order confirmation e-mail.

Ciao,
    Mike

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    iworktoomuch is on a distinguished road

Default A few more questions?

A few more questions?

Mike, thanks for your patients while I try to isolate the problem. That is not something we've experienced. Can you tell me what Browser/OS you are using? Also, can you verify that your CC is able to make international purchases and that the name and billing address are exactly the same as the info on your CC account.

I will have a member of our team contact you to complete your purchase manually.

Thanks,
    Isaac

Quote Originally Posted by mik3e View Post
    Hi Isac,

I tried to order the 1 Developer Pack for $ 995,-.
    I´m already logged in with my user ID and try to pay with Credit Card (VISA).

I just tried it some minutes ago. After submitting my order I´m redirected to the store main page (/store) without any success or error message. I also don´t receive an order confirmation e-mail.

Ciao,
    Mike

Vote Rating

Hi Isaac,

I´m using FF 13.0.1 (the almos newest release I think).

The CC is for international purchases and not limited. If the CC is the problem there should be an error report from your payment gateway provider - either displayed to the customer or in their logfile, so you should see if this is the reason (but I don´t think so).

Yesterday I tried to complete the purchase without being logged in (to exclude possible session problems), but that´s also not working.

I´ll try to do my order with Chrome now but I don´t think that the browser is the problem.

Michael

Vote Rating

I tried with Chrome now -> problem still exists.
    I also entered the cardholder´s name as first- and lastname, so that should also not be the problem.

After submitting the order I´ve to wait for about 10 seconds - looks like the payment gateway checks the card - and then I´m redirected to the store frontpage...

Thread Participants: 2