Ext User
    Vote Rating
    ferr is on a distinguished road

Default CheckBox in grid column 1.x

CheckBox in grid column 1.x

I'm looking for a way to display checkboxes using 1.1 similar to how they are displayed with CheckBoxSelectionModel and CheckColumn in 2.0. Is there an equivalent or do I need to migrate to 2.0?

So far I have only been able to make use of the editor check box, which is not to my liking (the check boxes are not displayed until you double click, and when a value is given it displays true/false/etc rather than a checked/unchecked check box).

If migration to 2.0 is the best option, how difficult would it be? I've used a ton of ExtJS 1.1 objects (Grid, Tree, Menu, Forms, Dialogs, and of course these objects have a slew of sub-objects)..

Vote Rating
    RWaters is on a distinguished road

I would HIGHLY reccommend upgrading to 2.x, larger applications (Which it sounds like you have) are much easier with the new container and component models. Check out Brian's awesome migration guide http://extjs.com/learn/Ext_1_to_2_Migration_Guide. With it I've been able to convert a couple fairly large projects over and am very glad I did so.

I don't know of an easy way to replicate this functionality in 1.x, you could probably define a custom renderer that builds checkboxes and whip up some event handling code for it, but I wouldn't think it to be easy.

Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mystix will become famous soon enough

@ferr, you're in luck... i made one for 1.x last year:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?p=51841

enjoy

p.s. i do share @RWaters' sentiments though -- take the plunge and make the jump to 2.x.
    it's much simpler to do stuff like this using plugins
    (take a look @ this plugin for example)

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar