Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    david.p is on a distinguished road

Question How to get the row index of a grid having only a XY position ?

How to get the row index of a grid having only a XY position ?

I'm trying to get the row index of a grid when I drag&drop an image into it.
    For esthetic reasons, the drag element has no offset, so when I move it, it sticks right under the mouse cursor. This is not negociable.
    Consequently on the nodeDrop event, the result of event.getTarget() is actually the dragged image

So basically I only have got the event.getXY() to know where the image is dropped.

So I need to know how to get the rowIndex of a grid having only an XY position ? (Unless someone know how to get the event target beyond the dragged image ?)

Sencha - Community Support Team sword-it's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

Could you please send a piece of your code in order to understand your problem more specificly.

Thx
    sword-it.com, Sencha Developer House in Turkey - Istanbul University Technopark Suite 204.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    robertocarvajal is on a distinguished road

try with gridview.indexOf(node) it will return the index of that particular node, you can get the node either by doing something like gridview.getSelectedNodes()[0] (first selected node) or if you are using the dragdrop plugin, the drop event of the plugin also passes the affected node.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar