Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    epenn28 is on a distinguished road

Default XML Store data not displaying in grid panel

XML Store data not displaying in grid panel

I'm just testing out JSON, Array and XML stores by displaying them in separate grid panels, which are inside of a basic panel. Previewing it, the JSON and array stores/grids display just fine, but when I load the XML store and set the grid panel for it to auto-column, the data shows up in the canvas but does not preview. All I see are the column headers, and I have no console errors. I am using the data from the "Working with Stores: 3 Examples" tutorial in combination with my thrown-together panel/grid panel setup. Normally I wouldn't consider this too big of a deal, but my boss and coworkers have mentioned that XML stores are the most important to them over arrays and JSON after I demo'd bits and pieces of Architect stuff to them. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Is the store set to autoLoad and/or are you loading it manual?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    epenn28 is on a distinguished road

Well, I was. Fixed now! I have no idea why that wasn't checked off, it was for the JSON and array stores. Thanks for your help. As you can probably tell, this is my second week working with Architect/Sencha in general.

Thread Participants: 1