Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    WillFM is on a distinguished road

Default Architect Keyboard Shortcuts?

Architect Keyboard Shortcuts?

I was wondering if there's an infinitive list of keyboard shortcuts for Architect, and if anyone could point me in the right direction.

I recall watching an early video of Designer 2 beta, and the presenter, selecting, and formatting code, what is the shortcut for that? as there is no menu's for such a task.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by WillFM View Post
    I was wondering if there's an infinitive list of keyboard shortcuts for Architect, and if anyone could point me in the right direction.

I recall watching an early video of Designer 2 beta, and the presenter, selecting, and formatting code, what is the shortcut for that? as there is no menu's for such a task.
    We should definitely get a comprehensive list and put it in the documentation. Thanks for bringing that to our attention; we don't have it yet.

In the interim you can use the listing in the menu system for the keybindings. An autoformat of arbitrary code? No, we've never had anything like that inside of Architect.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    timteka is on a distinguished road

Dear Aaron,
    After almost a year still nothing on the topic? Is it so difficult to add a manual for shortcuts on single docs page? :-)

E.g. I don't understand how others use Architect's code editor? I can't even comment out a block or delete code line or produce some other simple operations :-(

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by timteka View Post
    After almost a year still nothing on the topic? Is it so difficult to add a manual for shortcuts on single docs page? :-)
    Sending this off to the docs team to get it addressed.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 2