Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Chairman Ray is on a distinguished road

Default Radiogroup inside of PropertyGrid cell

Radiogroup inside of PropertyGrid cell

Hi, I am trying to put a radiogroup inside the value field of a propertygrid cell, but I am having some troubles.

My radiogroup will just be something like this:
    O Enabled O Disabled

The radiogroup will only appear in some of the cells, not in the entire column.

My current approach is to modify the current Ext.ux.grid.PropertyGrid.js file. When I put this radiogroup in the render, I am able to load the data from the store and display it correctly, but I can't seem to retrieve data from it. When I put this radiogroup in the editor, I have to click once for the editor to appear and then I am able to change it.

My question is, what is the best way to put a radiogroup inside a propertygrid?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Chairman Ray is on a distinguished road

Never mind, I figured it out. It was as simple as putting a radiogroup inside the renderer and fetching the value by id.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Thank you for the follow up!

Scott.

Thread Participants: 1