Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    DamionS is on a distinguished road

Default Framed panel not applying theme

Framed panel not applying theme

I have been using the FramedPanel in GXT v3 and the table layout is great. However my application is grey and it seems that the Framed Panel is not applying the theme that is through out my application.

We could really do with a fix to this.

Damion
    Attached Images

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

The Gray theme isn't available in 3.0.0, but will be in the next version. If you are building from SVN, please post how you created the FramedPanel to have it still be blue while the Window is gray - or are you mixing 2.x and 3.x?

Please follow the bug thread for more information:

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...082-gray-theme

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Mixture of 2.x and 3.x

Mixture of 2.x and 3.x

are you mixing 2.x and 3.x?

yes we wrote the application originally in 2.x but when 3.x was release I realised that the FramedPanel would be useful for our search arguments on various windows.

Is there a way I can force the FramedPanel to be grey?

I had seen that thread and you will find I posted on it back in May. However this is becoming very important and nobody had commented on the thread in Months. There has not even been a response to my comment on the time frame of the fix.

Damion

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

The last three posts were less than a week ago - the nightly build of the explorer can be seen at http://staging.sencha.com:8080/examp...lorerGray.html

If you have a support subscription you can download the latest from SVN and enable the gray theme by adding it to your .gwt.xml file:

Code:
    <inherits name="com.sencha.gxt.theme.gray.Gray" />
    Otherwise you'll either need to wait for the next release version, or try implementing your own appearance to have a gray subclass of FramedPanelBaseAppearance.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Not fixed

Not fixed

I have upgraded to v3.0.1 and the FramedPanel is still showing in blue despite my theme being grey

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating

DamionS: Can you show the basic code you are using to create the FramedPanel, as well as your module? There are several possible things that could be wrong, but without seeing exactly what you have put together, it is hard to point at a single thing.

Several 3.0.1 examples use the gray threme with FramedPanel, including http://www.sencha.com/examples/#Exam...ropertybinding - try running that entrypoint with your module to see if it works.

Thread Participants: 1