Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mmarusich is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to disable column move in locked grid from normalGrid to locked

Unanswered: How to disable column move in locked grid from normalGrid to locked

Hi,

I'm creating some not standart grid panel with locked columns. So i have some grid with locked and not columns. By default i can move this columns(change them order). So when grid panel with locked column is render it creates lockedGrid(with locked columns) and normalGrid(with normal columns) and i can move column from normal to locked.

It works fine but i need to disable ability move column to locked grid but leave ability to move columns inside normalGrid.

Can someone help me to resolve this issue??
    I spent already many time to resolve this but could't.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Perhaps you can use:
    Ext.dd.DragDropManager::isLegalTarget

Scott.

Thread Participants: 1