Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    lennonnz is on a distinguished road

Default Updated Website to be Sencha Touch 2

Updated Website to be Sencha Touch 2

I finally released http://www.unlockit.co.nz (View via iPhone) Beta a few days ago (written in senchatouch 2). If you go to it choose the Beta Version

Its really quite a simple application (sencha touch side of it) but from the feedback I've got lots of people like the new version compared to the old version.

I have about 20000-25000 people per day going to the iPhone Website so its a good test.

It is mostly localized (English/French/Chinese/Spanish and more when I have time to translate all the menus and buttons) . Depending on what language a user has their iPhone set up in it will change automatically. (Give it a try.. set your iPhone in to french for example and visit the website) (For those who speak French.. my translations probably need fixing)

Just to note... at the moment I am using sencha-touch.js and its a little slow in loading (as it has to load lots of small files for senchatouch) and using sencha-touch-all.js is actually faster (but larger in size in total) in loading about about 30% (as its 1 file only) until I can make up a custom js file which has only the needed stuff in it.

Let me know what people think

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Did you do a build? That would include the files together that you required.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    lennonnz is on a distinguished road

I tried this and it failed completely in lots of various ways.. The code which I'm trying to build runs without any console errors:

Latest error is:

sencha app build testing /www/virtual/unlockit.co.nz/htdocs/prod (same errors with production)

[INFO] Resolving your application dependencies (Website URL changed here)
    [ERROR] Error: Ext is not defined, please verify that the application URL is correct

phantomjs://webpage.evaluate():3
    phantomjs://webpage.evaluate():1
    /www/virtual/unlockit.co.nz/htdocs/sdk/sdk/command/vendor/phantomjs/dependencies.js:36
    ReferenceError: Can't find variable: Ext

Is there any debug options which will show WHY its failing in building it..

I can sent the index.php and the index.js if someone who is trustworthy wants to try.. My code is not "pretty" but works very well.

Thread Participants: 1