Vote Rating
    steffenbrem is on a distinguished road

Default Loading mask gridpanel + floating windows = z-index problem

Loading mask gridpanel + floating windows = z-index problem

Hello guys,

I'm having this problem for a while now, but can't find any solution to this. I hope somebody can help me out.

So, I have a gridpanel that is connected to a Store. When you click on the edit-icon on a row, a floating window will appear on the screen. In this window, the user can edit the data and save it back to the server. When the data has successfully been send, I call the
    Code:
    Ext.getStore('users').load();
    method (for updating the gridpanel with the new data). Now, the gridpanel get's a loading mask, that is on top of the floating window...

I tried to disable the loading mask on the gridpanel when saving the user. I tried it with the following code in my controller:
    Code:
    this.getUsersIndexGridPanel().setLoading(false, false);
    But this did nothing.

Does somebody know how to fix the z-index or how to disable the loading mask ONLY when saving the user?

Thanks!

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Why not just update the record in the store instead of loading the entire store to display changes in grid?

Code:
    values = form.getValues()
    record.set(values);
    Scott

Thread Participants: 1