Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jep View Post
    How is this handling partial matches? Like "titleearch*" as opposed to "titleearch" or "titleearching"? I THINK it's handling it like you'd expect a wildcard to. And if you don't have a wildcard, it assumes "whole word" logic. So searching for "titleearc" finds nothing, because there's no exact match on that.
    This will be looked at when we look at the author partial searching.

Another random topic - tag search. I don't use it. Do other people? If so, this should probably support tag search, too, so it can be a full replacement of the existing search. Probably already on your list but I'm just being thorough.

Eventually, it should probably support all the features the current search supports, unless you can show that people just don't use that feature.

Also, how is this going to work for searching within a thread?
    I don't mind you being thorough, actually very much enjoying it! Since I am adding in the prefix, yeah, the tags need to be looked at also. Will create a story so I don't forget, I'm only 28 but can be forgetful

But seriously, all these suggestions from everyone will be taken into account no matter how big or small. They will just be prioritized, like currently I am working on the popup/new page results as I think that is an important usability issue.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, in your settings (http://www.sencha.com/forum/profile....earch-settings) you can now have control to use the popup or view results in a new page. If you use popup, there is an open link in the header that will redirect you to the results in it's own page.

Do note that this will note open a new tab/window, it will redirect the current tab/window you are on.

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Vote Rating
    jep will become famous soon enough jep will become famous soon enough

Is that code actually live, Mitchell? It didn't do anything different when I checked that option, saved it, went to the forum search and searched for something. Still get the popup.

Vote Rating

Is that code actually live, Mitchell? It didn't do anything different when I checked that option, saved it, went to the forum search and searched for something. Still get the popup.
    Try it now, forgot to take out my override... only allowed it to happen for my userid.

Ext JS Premium Member Ron Howard's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Ron Howard is on a distinguished road

Just so you know on popup mode the Open is cut off in firefox 13 on win7.

new_search_under_firefox14_win7.jpg
    Last edited by Ron Howard; 24 Jul 2012 at 1:04 PM. Reason: firefox 13.0.1 pictured firefox 14 doesn't even show Open at all.

Vote Rating

Well, it works now, but... I don't like it. For some reason it has two scrollbars. Though I think maybe you just need to hide the inner one. Don't ever want to be in the position where there's two different scrollbars you actually need to be clicking and dragging on.

Another thing I notice more now that I'm using it is that it could stand some better styling for the thread subject lines. Maybe bold them and bump up the font size one point? I also played with setting the background color of the subject line to something like white. I'm sure you'll have your preferences but you can see what I mean I think.

Vote Rating

Also need to get those search options into the "Options" link popup that appears below the search box.

Ext JS Premium Member Ron Howard's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Ron Howard is on a distinguished road

Sorry the above picture is firefox 13 firefox 14 doesn't even show the Open unless your ignoring my posts and made a special filter just for my forum name.

Looks good in Chrome.

Vote Rating

Well, it works now, but... I don't like it. For some reason it has two scrollbars. Though I think maybe you just need to hide the inner one. Don't ever want to be in the position where there's two different scrollbars you actually need to be clicking and dragging on.
    I am reusing the CSS and there was just an overflow rule that needed to be scoped only for the popup. This has been fixed.

Another thing I notice more now that I'm using it is that it could stand some better styling for the thread subject lines. Maybe bold them and bump up the font size one point? I also played with setting the background color of the subject line to something like white. I'm sure you'll have your preferences but you can see what I mean I think.
    I had font size of 1.1em for the title but removed it and added font-weight: bold which is for both the popup and the page results. Also had a class missing from the page results so ensured that and now the indenting is on the page results also. Also have the alternate row background color.

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Howard View Post
    Sorry the above picture is firefox 13 firefox 14 doesn't even show the Open unless your ignoring my posts and made a special filter just for my forum name.

Looks good in Chrome.
    This should be fixed as well... width: 100% and padding is no good on firefox

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar