Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jep View Post
    Also need to get those search options into the "Options" link popup that appears below the search box.
    The options popup needs reworking. Also need the options in the page results with the search field.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    jep will become famous soon enough jep will become famous soon enough

Thanks, that's MUCH more readable.

Ext JS Premium Member Ron Howard's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Ron Howard is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    This should be fixed as well... width: 100% and padding is no good on firefox
    Thanks looks a lot better can you make the open link be a true link so we can do a right click and open in new tab?

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Howard View Post
    Thanks looks a lot better can you make the open link be a true link so we can do a right click and open in new tab?
    done, have fun with two result tabs open

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Vote Rating

Thanks Mitch can't auto close the popup if the Open link is clicked?

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Howard View Post
    Thanks Mitch can't auto close the popup if the Open link is clicked?
    Is that what the expected behavior would be? (not just your expectations but all?) It's simple just asking

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    Is that what the expected behavior would be? (not just your expectations but all?) It's simple just asking
    Should have said right clicked for new tab.

Vote Rating

Really should be settings options of Popup, same tab/window, new tab/window.
    Would make it more clear for everyone.

Vote Rating

Just dropping in to tell you what will be coming up in the next day or so hopefully. Mike and I have rewritten the query engine and UI (only viewable for us for testing) based on feedback you have given us (especially jep). Things like this will be possible:

+title:(foo bar) //includes matches title with foo OR bar
    -title:(foo bar) //excludes matches title with foo OR bar
    title:(foo AND bar) //includes matches title with foo AND bar
    -title:(foo OR bar) //excludes matches foo OR bar
    title:"foo bar" //includes exact, case-insensitive title "foo bar"
    +author:mitch* //includes author match with wildcard

With this, the options popup that showed the forums you could check will also get a new form to add conditions. The UI of it isn't the prettiest but it functions and will work on the UI portion. Also need to move this option form to the page results page so that page can search without going back to the index page.

One thing we need to do is I was doing the date parsing (it needs it in a particular format) and was doing a strtotime call before but the query engine needs to be a little more robust in this area.

I also noticed the matches in the title don't get the green highlight so we will be fixing that up.

So the new query types are much more flexible and should be very close to what jep was asking for.

Vote Rating
    jep will become famous soon enough jep will become famous soon enough

Thanks a lot for the changes. Unfortunately, I have to pick one nit:

title:(grid cell) - 2,738 matches
    title:(grid AND cell) - 18,183 matches
    title:(grid OR cell) - 11,025 matches

So I'm not sure really what's going on there. FYI, I think "title:(grid cell)" should be the same as "title:(grid AND cell)" (not the OR version). This is how google works, and it's consistent with the non-title search:

grid cell - 5,733
    grid AND cell - 5,733
    grid OR cell - 45,171

The default should always be AND if left out.

Also, what would be a very handy feature improvement is to have the search box appear again on the results page (when you have the search results set to go to their own page instead of a popup). I found it very tedious to have to hit back and go to the previous page, change the query, hit search, go back, etc.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar