Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    robertocarvajal is on a distinguished road

Default disclose event not firing on NestedList [ST-2.0.1]

disclose event not firing on NestedList [ST-2.0.1]

that's about it, seems like NestedList doesn't support the disclose event (and it's not present on Sencha Architect config either) but oddly enough the onItemDisclosure config is present and if true it does show the disclosure icon correctly over the nestedlist items, so it seems like nestedlist should fire the disclose event right?

This is on Sencha Touch 2.0.1

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Did you enable it on the child lists? Like using the listConfig config?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I basically have a nestedlist, with onItemDisclosure set to true, and a disclose listener and it's not firing like a normal list event would fire, haven't tried on 2.0.2 yet since I don't see any public links to download it..

Code:
    {
        xtype: 'nestedlist',
        itemId: 'LibraryProjectList',
        scrollable: true,
        loadingText: ' ',
        onItemDisclosure: true,
        store: 'ProjectStore',
        updateTitleText: false
    }
    listeners: [
    {
        fn: 'onLibraryProjectListDisclose',
        event: 'disclose',
        delegate: '#LibraryProjectList'
    }
    ]
     onLibraryProjectListDisclose: function(nestedlist) {
            console.log('disclose event fired properly');
    }

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

ok good. However the disclose event is on the child lists not the NestedList so try changing the delegate config to:

Code:
    '#LibraryProjectList list'

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

boom! it works!! thanks a lot!

this helped me understand why it wasn't working and it's the first time I need to use this kind of delegate, I'm building this on sencha architect so I was always using the basic event binding, but for this I had to use the delegate binding for the first time

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by robertocarvajal View Post
    boom! it works!! thanks a lot!

this helped me understand why it wasn't working and it's the first time I need to use this kind of delegate, I'm building this on sencha architect so I was always using the basic event binding, but for this I had to use the delegate binding for the first time
    Glad it works for you! As long as you learn along the way, mistakes or holes in knowledge are ok. I learn something new all the time.

Thread Participants: 1