Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    McQuack_82 will become famous soon enough

Default Browser Mode

Browser Mode

I tested in

Browser mode IE 8
    Document mode IE 8 Standards

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

As mentioned, we cannot really see the small screens that you sent. Please send better shots.
    This aside, I do not see any artifacts in the screens that I load.

Have you tried this on another PC for testing sake?

Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Screenshots

Screenshots

I enclosed some screenshots with more details. In order to see the full mark I had to right and click edit after selecting the chart or click copy inner html and paste to text editor. The id and class attribute are unquoted in raw markup as show screenshot bellow. I also verified the browser and doc mode are set correct as indicated in screenshot bellow. Hope this helps a little more. If look at it just in the dom view in the developer bar it never shows the issue cause it formats everything.

BrowserPie.jpgDeveloperTools.jpg

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

They're not unquoted, that's just how the developer tools display the values. From your screenshot I'm not really sure what the problem is.
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

So IE developer tools shows the id attributes with quotes. It seem like the would it would show raw markup in DOM and not alter it. It would make it hard to validate with html validator.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I was looking into this thread I dont think its a bug more a less a issue with IE developer tools

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7...without-quotes

Thread Participants: 2