Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    changyh is on a distinguished road

Default How to export EXTJS GUI widgets or components to other framework?

How to export EXTJS GUI widgets or components to other framework?

Hi,
    Does the EXTJS support to export GUI widgets or components to other framework?
    How to do it? Is there a sample?

Thanks,

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The widgets are only supported to work within Ext JS.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Does EXTJS support import widgets from other js lib? How?

Does EXTJS support import widgets from other js lib? How?

Hi mitchellsimoens,
    Thanks fro the help?
    If EXTJS is not support export widgets, does it support import widgets from other js libs?
    If it is yes, may know how, samples or tutorials?

Regards,

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default another possible?

another possible?

Does ext.js support integration with other widget libraries via OpenAJAX? If so, where is the documentation that details ext.js OpenAJAX integration
    Thanks,

Vote Rating
    Tim Toady is a splendid one to behold Tim Toady is a splendid one to behold Tim Toady is a splendid one to behold Tim Toady is a splendid one to behold Tim Toady is a splendid one to behold Tim Toady is a splendid one to behold Tim Toady is a splendid one to behold

Personally, I don't think it makes sense at all to use it with Ext. All I see looking through the hub spec is just a way it wants everyone to handle events and a lot of words. Ext has a very robust event manager and framework built around it as well as a very complete set of widgets available. It would be a step backwards to try to integrate it with OpenAjax. Has anyone done it before? Probably not, but I have no idea. You shouldn't need to integrate with other libraries and I feel it would make an app less consistent and give it lower quality code.

As far as whether you can use widgets from other libraries, Ext is pretty much sandboxed. So you can probably get it working along side other libraries. However, I would avoid it if possible.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default How about D3.js, Is there are similar widgets in EXTJS?

How about D3.js, Is there are similar widgets in EXTJS?

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply,
    Looks like it is closed system, doesn't want import and export on the widgets,...
    How about the charts view, like d3.js, ... I think there are lots of stuff sencha doesn't have,...
    In the design point view it is impossible to including everything,...

Have anyone done anything import and export?

Thanks

Thread Participants: 2