Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    theresacambria is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: tabbed content area that slides

Unanswered: tabbed content area that slides

In the app I'm working on there are 3 tabs along the right side of the screen, stacked vertically, that appear globally. The content area of each tab is off screen.

When a tab is selected it slides out to the left so its content is visible, then it slides back when the tab or close button is tapped.

It seems like there are a few ways to add the tabs/content (tab panel, cards) and make them function - how do you recommend doing it?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

If you can get the tab panel to work for you then all the logic is there for you to switch between tabs.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1