Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mirby_wi is on a distinguished road

Default Your 30 day trial has expired

Your 30 day trial has expired

I installed Architect 2 and after running it one time it is saying my 30 day trial has expired. I have only used the program for 30 minutes.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Any changes to the system time/date?
    What platform?

Let's make this right and get you your 30 day trial.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

This is a Windows 7 machine and no there should not be any changes to time/date. This is a corporate IT controlled machine so I believe it should be in order.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Could you please send the following file to designer.feedback at sencha.com?
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sencha, Inc\Sencha Architect 2.0\user.license

After sending it over to us, delete it and try to login again and report your results.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Ok, I sent the file to the address specified. I then deleted the file and restarted. But the same message comes up.

Thread Participants: 1