Sencha Architect 2 is an awesome way to structure a project and learn the framework's structure quickly, and I'd love to continue to use it this way if possible. I've also started playing with the SenchaIO product, and my understanding based on an initial forum search is that documentation for this is still in the works? Is this the case or have I missed something?
A Sencha project built with Architect would break if I were do manually go in an break/change references, add code to app.js, etc. For that reason, when you open app.js a comment is shown:
While I understand why I shouldn't edit this file, I wonder if there is an easy/known way to integrate with Sencha IO if you're using an Architect project structure. Alternatively, what questions should I be asking that could help make integrating the two easier?
* File: app.js
* This file was generated by Sencha Architect version 2.0.0.
* This file requires use of the Sencha Touch 2.0.x library, under independent license.
* License of Sencha Architect does not include license for Sencha Touch 2.0.x. For more
* details see http://www.sencha.com/license or contact email@example.com.
* This file will be auto-generated each and everytime you save your project.
* Do NOT hand edit this file.