Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    marcotuts is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Sencha io - No Server Replies?

Answered: Sencha io - No Server Replies?

We seem to be seeing server/connectivity issues, including an inability to log-in to Sencha IO, unable to invite developers, create teams, etc.

Currently the console shows a potential discrepancy in the "client version" of the app 0.3.0 and the server version 0.3.5.

Finally, the console is also showing me a ton of stuff, including my salt/other misc user data, and I'm not sure if that's intended to be showing up.

Is anybody else experiencing somethign similar?

2. lol love the circles

The error message in the modal is not as helpful as it should be; it should say "this usergroup name already exists; please try another name."

So try making a usergroup with a different name.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Breaks galore

Breaks galore

I don't know if I happened to catch Sencha.io mid-release or what happened, but all my apps and usergroups have disappeared from Sencha.io's dashboard.

I have had usergroups disappear on my before (last night, multiple times) but this time all the test apps I'd deployed disappeared. gulp.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    chrisabrams is on a distinguished road

Could you please post your console? That will help us resolve the issue(s) you are having.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Here's an image of the console. I decided to circle semi-random bits of it in red. redcircles.jpg

edit: these are not circles. they are RECTANGLES. apologies a million times over.
    Last edited by marcotuts; 26 Jul 2012 at 5:51 PM. Reason: I dont know my shapes.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    chrisabrams is on a distinguished road

lol love the circles

The error message in the modal is not as helpful as it should be; it should say "this usergroup name already exists; please try another name."

So try making a usergroup with a different name.

Thread Participants: 1