Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

Default HTMLEditor cannibalizing my html

HTMLEditor cannibalizing my html

So I write some html in my editor (extjs 1.1)
    HTML Code:
    <style>
    	.roster { text-align: left; font:.92em Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: bold; color:#808080; line-height:1.35}                            
    	.roster .number { width: 47px; color:#5e709f; }
    </style>
    I then submit and it saves it to the database hunky dory.

When I pop the data (stored html) back into the editor from the database and switch to html view my styles are gone!!!!!

Thoughts ?

Sencha - Desktop Packager Dev Team jarrednicholls's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough jarrednicholls will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Strong View Post
    So I write some html in my editor (extjs 1.1)
    HTML Code:
    <style>
    	.roster { text-align: left; font:.92em Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: bold; color:#808080; line-height:1.35}                            
    	.roster .number { width: 47px; color:#5e709f; }
    </style>
    I then submit and it saves it to the database hunky dory.

When I pop the data (stored html) back into the editor from the database and switch to html view my styles are gone!!!!!

Thoughts ?
    Try to be a little more specific. How is the data being assigned to the html editor? Show the code so we can help you. The html might not be loaded into the editor correctly. You can kick my ass later Phil.

Thread Participants: 1