Hi All,

Trying to compile navigationview example tha tcomes with sencha touch 2...

Using sencha-touch-2.0.1.1, plus patches posted here fixing android API level issues. After some tinkering with classpath, and JAVA_HOME env. variables got the build working. However, 2 issues.

packager.json looks like this:
Code:
{    "applicationName":"NView",
    "applicationId":"com.sample.nview",
    "versionString":"1.0",
    "versionCode":"1",
    "iconName":"resources/icons/icon.png",
    "inputPath":"C:\\Dev\\Sencha2\\sencha-touch-2.0.1.1\\examples\\navigationview\\build\\package",
    "outputPath":"C:\\Dev\\Sencha2\\sencha-touch-2.0.1.1\\examples\\navigationview\\build\\native",
    "configuration":"Release",
    "platform":"Android",
    "deviceType":"Universal",
    "certificatePath":"../../../zst.jks",
    "certificateAlias":"zst",
    "certificatePassword":"asd123456",
    "sdkPath":"c:/dev/androidsdk",
    "androidAPILevel":"4",
    "orientations": [
        "portrait",
        "landscapeLeft",
        "landscapeRight",
        "portraitUpsideDown"
    ]
}
1) sencha app build native - command hangs unless I have an android device connected via usb. Apk is stil produced though. I did wait for up to 20 minutes, but no activity in the task manager, and 20 mins should be more than enough to build sample app. However, with the device connected it goes through in less than a minute.

2) apk is generated and attempted to be executed. I get white screen and the following error on console:
Code:
""c:/dev/androidsdk\tools\android" create project --target android-4 --name NView --activity STActivity --path "C:\Dev\Sencha2\sencha-touch-2.0.1.1\deploy\native\navigationview\/" --package com.sample.nview"""c:/dev/androidsdk\platform-tools\adb" install -r "C:\Dev\Sencha2\sencha-touch-2.0.1.1\deploy\native\navigationview\NView.apk""
""c:/dev/androidsdk\platform-tools\adb" shell am start -n com.sample.nview/.STActivity"
[ERROR] 2527 KB/s (647072 bytes in 0.250s)
Digging the logcat from the device shows this error:
Code:
E/chromium( 5243): external/chromium/net/disk_cache/stat_hub.cc:190: [0731/211201:ERROR:stat_hub.cc(190)] StatHub::Init - App com.sample.nview isn't supported.
E/chromium( 5243): external/chromium/net/disk_cache/stat_hub.cc:190: [0731/211201:ERROR:stat_hub.cc(190)] StatHub::Init - App com.sample.nview isn't supported.
BTW, initially packager.json had input and output path variables set to build/native but "sencha app build native" overwrote those two in the packager.json. Is that supposed to happen? I can see packager.json.temp during the build, and it gets left over if I have to break the hung build process with ctrl+c.

I've also tried "tabs" example, same results.

I've tried 2 different android devices with Android versions 2.3 and 4.0, no success.