Ext User
    Vote Rating
    lessthantristan is on a distinguished road

Default [2.0] Mulitselect delimiter problem

[2.0] Mulitselect delimiter problem

ext-base.js and Ext.ux.Multiselect extension
    firefox, linux (32bit ubuntu)

When selecting multiple values in a Multiselect widget the submitted form escapes the delimiters used to separate the different values and thus is interpreted as a single value.

ie: alert(this.getForm().getValues(true)); shows "values=2%2C3" where it should show "values=2,3" (i think)

i'm submitting the form to django, and because of this problem i have to do some extra work arounds in python to save my forms correctly from extjs.

there is a high possibility that i have no idea what i'm talking about, and that what i suspect the cause of the problem is, is actually not it. but eitherway, i'm getting a single string containing all the values in my POST values from the Multiselect widget, where a classic html select box gives me a list of values.

here is my submit function:
    Code:
    submit: function() {
        Ext.Ajax.request({
            form: Ext.getCmp('upload-workflow-form').getForm().getEl().dom,
            url: submit_url,
            success: sfn,
            failure: ffn
        });
    }
    Last edited by mystix; 17 Jan 2008 at 9:08 PM. Reason: moved to "User Extensions and Plugins" from 2.0 Bugs

Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mystix will become famous soon enough

moving this to the "User Extensions and Plugins" forum since Ext.ux.Multiselect is not part of the official Ext distribution.

p.s. you might want to post in the original Multiselect thread instead so the Ext.ux author knows about your issue

p.s.s. if it's an actual bug in the official build, start a new report in 2.0 Bugs with a link back to this thread. thanks

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar