Looks like we cannot reproduce this. Please provide another test case to reproduce this issue.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    amit.vankadia is on a distinguished road

Default Info is not being displayed correctly in IE

Info is not being displayed correctly in IE

http://www.sencha.com/examples/#ExamplePlace:combobox

I
    f you ran this example in IE and change value of combo box it show Info on right hand side of corner but it's not readable.

How can i make it readable?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

I will move this thread to the bugs forum so that we can take a look at it, however i cannot reproduce this currently. Can you provide some more informations, like a screenshot?
    Thanks for reporting.

Ext JS Premium Member jadrake75's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jadrake75 is on a distinguished road

amit, you might want to post some details on the browser version and GXT version you are using. (see their bug reporting template)

I am using MSIE 9 with the latest security patches and I am not seeing the issue with the link you provided.
    Stamp Image Bursting Application
    see http://code.google.com/p/stamp-imagebursting/

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I am using IE8 with gxt 3.0.0

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

I can't reproduce this in IE8 or IE9 on http://sencha.com/examples running 3.0.1, or http://staging.sencha.com:8080/examples-dev/, running 3.0.2 - can you confirm that updating to a recent version fixes this?

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

Closing this until we have a case where it can be reproduced.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I can reproduced this will examples-dev using IE8. Open Message Box and click on confirm.

Please see attached snapshot. which shows that I am running latest Nightly build and issue with Info.

Untitled.jpg

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating

Thanks for the info - our QA team could also not reproduce it in any browser tried, so while something may be amiss, it appears to be specific to your machine so far.

What windows version, service pack are you running? In a VM? What version of IE8, exactly? What plugins/add-ons do you have installed?

And are you only able to reproduce on staging, or can you also see it on http://sencha.com/examples ?

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

It's a standard windows 7 installation not VM. IE version 8.0.7601.17514. I dont have any other plugin installed except gwt since I dont use IE but we do support IE. Let me know is there any way I can share my screen with you so you can do some more debugging if needed.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating

Thanks - I'll try to collect more data on our end, see if we can reproduce your conditions and results.

One last thing to check - is IE8 the only instance of IE installed? And have you been able to reproduce this issue on other machines? Likewise, do you see that this issue *doesn't* happen on any other machines? Any help you can provide to narrow down the conditions will help us to reproduce it and come up with a fix.