Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    zha is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to add an onComplete callback after the chart has been generated

Unanswered: How to add an onComplete callback after the chart has been generated

I am using Sencha Touch Charts 1.x to create charts. Once the chart is generated and displayed, I would like to do some additional Javascipt code to be executed. Is this possible ?

Right now, I can find onReady function in Ext.setup, but, no other callbacks.

Thanks in advance.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean when it is rendered or when the data is displayed which if you are loading remote data can happen at two different times?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    zha is on a distinguished road

I mean, once the chart is rendered fully.

More context:
    I am displaying the chart in iPhone app. I am displaying the loading spinner before the chart is loaded. The loading spinner need to be removed only after full rendering of the chart.

Currently, I am removing the spinner on javascript onload. But, the chart takes 2 to 3 seconds after this to fully display. I would like to avoid this delay and remove the spinner only after completion of the chart rendering.

Thanks

Thread Participants: 1