Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    mediademon is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Styling tabpanel icons

Unanswered: Styling tabpanel icons

Hi

I'm trying to change the color of my tab panel icons. They seem to use the active color but they come out sort of....faded?

My active-color is quite dark orange, but the tab panel icons are coming out more of an orangey cream color.

Any suggestions?

Answers
    Vote Rating
    jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice

Is is because of the inactive tab overlay that changes the color to mark it 'disabled' ? Or are you experiencing this on the active tab?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    mediademon is on a distinguished road

Inactive tabs are fine, it's the active tab I want to change the colour of.

This isn't the proper way but I have changed in temporarily by changing the class style:

Code:
      .x-tabbar-dark.x-docked-bottom .x-tab-active .x-button-icon {    background-color: #f49000;
        background-image: none;
     }

Answers
    Vote Rating
    jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice

I believe you could only change the colors from the css. The base64 icons that are used really only support black and white images so the css adds gradients and colors to the icons that way.

Thread Participants: 1