Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for TOUCH-3263 in a recent build.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bebenmo is on a distinguished road

Default Memory issue

Memory issue

Sometimes I have this message in the error console of Safari when I save or erase an object in a store :

error.JPG

After that problem, I can't reload the application, I have to clear all website data in the preferences of Safari to be able to launch the application.
    The problem is when that occurs, I lost all the data.

The problem happens using Safari on a computer but not on an other computer, it happens also on the iOS Simulator but not on the iPad for the moment.

I don't know when it happens really, but the worst thing is I don't know if it will happen on the iPad.

Is someone had the same issue, or a way to fix it please ?

You will be more than welcome !

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Bunchofstring will become famous soon enough

When I've seen this in the past, it's usually related to the Store index in localStorage. For instance: If you have a store called Person with a similarly named proxy, you'll see something similar to the following key/value pairs in localStorage:

Person = 123,124,125
    Person-123 = {name:'Charles'}
    Person-124 = {name:'Snoopy'}
    Person-125 = {name:'Woodstock'}

When you delete an item from a Store, make sure it's removed from all Stores that it belongs to (good luck if you're using associations). That way, you won't end up with the following error-producing scenario:

Person = 123,124,125
    Person-123 = {name:'Charles'}
    Person-125 = {name:'Woodstock'}

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    DJFliX is on a distinguished road

Also: for me it happens when I use the Sencha Documentation in the same browser. Apparently using it interferes with the localStorage of my app. After using the docs in safari (where I test the app in) I have to clean localStorage. If I use the docs in Chrome it never happens (while testing the app in Safari, that is).

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bebenmo is on a distinguished road

Thank you for your answer, I have changed a part of my code and it is working better, it seems that two stores had the same model and one was not up to date.

Thank you for your help