Vote Rating
    gkatz is on a distinguished road

Default Ext.anim issue

Ext.anim issue

Hi;
    I have the following Ext.container config
    Code:
    config:{
       html: '<span id="bgText" style="position: absolute; top: 10px; right:92px;-webkit-transition: right 0.5s linear">default text</span>',
    I perform an animation on the span element:
    Code:
            var txtElem = Ext.getDom('bgText');
            Ext.Anim.run(Ext.get(txtElem), 'fade', {
                to:0,
    problem is that after animation, my original span element css is modified such that my -webkit-transition is removed from the span element...
    I am using 2.0.1.1 gpl.
    is this a wanted behavior? My goal is to animate but keep the original definition after anim ends (playing with autoClear property did not help)
    thanks.

Vote Rating
    jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice

I believe other users are experiencing problems with Ext.Anim. Currently, Sencha is working on the kinks on it.

From this thread:http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?232724-On-Animation-end-component-snaps-back&
    StackOverflow thread: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9...sencha-touch-2
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome76 View Post
    I noticed on that thread that rdougan did comment on it again:
    Currently, no. The reason was that we (Sencha) wanted to look at it in more detail in 2.1, and perhaps change how it works. We didn't want to break peoples applications with the 2.1 update, so we resorted to keeping the existing animation system (Ext.Anim) which is buggy (as you have experienced) until we fix up Ext.Animator. For now, your best bet is to look at the source and look at the available properties. Your best start is looking atsrc/fx/animation/Abstract.js.

rdouganMar 26 at 22:34
    I'm not too sure about any solutions, though. If I find one I'll post here

Thread Participants: 1