Gelmiş geçmiş en büyük porno sitemiz olan 2pe de her zaman en kaliteli pornoları sunmayı hedefledik. Diğer video sitemiz olan vuam da ise hd porno ağırlıklı çalışmalara başladık.

  1. #1
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    16
    Vote Rating
    0
    taavih is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default columnWidth property sum

    columnWidth property sum


    Hi,

    As column layout documentation (http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!...ntainer.Column) says one should always add columnWidths so that the sum of them would be greater or equal to 1.

    I'm having some containers that use 50 or 75% of width. My question is that what is the best way for filling the rest of the container? Have thought of making container with no items in it but maybe there is more accurate way for this.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Sencha Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    245
    Vote Rating
    6
    Grolubao is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    I'm not really getting the question... if the containers occupy 75% then the remaining will occupy 25%

    So:

    columnWidth: .75

    and

    columnWidth: .25

  3. #3
    Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    8,862
    Vote Rating
    438
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

      0  

    Default


    Are you just wanting to have an empty space? You could just use a container.
    You might want to look at hbox layout as well.

    Scott.

  4. #4
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    16
    Vote Rating
    0
    taavih is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Thanks for the answers!
    The question was that if I really should make an empty container or there is another way for getting container columnWidths sum to be equal to 1.

    Currently understand that the question is somewhat stupid as I can decrease container width.

    What I have is search panels, where in one column is query parameters (date from, date to etc) and in the second one are search buttons (search, search this month, search last month etc). And as the containers don't have the same amount of items in it, the sum of columnWidths won't be 1. But yes, just making container width 75% or 50% (respectively 3 or 2 items in it) solves the problem.

    Thanks again!

Thread Participants: 2