Vote Rating
    MikeB is on a distinguished road

Default Assigning options to event handlers in Architect 2.1

Assigning options to event handlers in Architect 2.1

I have a panel which I'm looking to assign an event handler to but can't figure out how to apply additional attributes as I would if writing the code directly.

For example, what I WANT to do is as follows:
    Code:
    panel.body.on('click', clickHandler, scope, {delegate: 'button'});
    But it appears that when Architect renders the code it simply assigns the function directly with no options (that I can find) to assign other parameters:
    Code:
    init: function(application) {    this.control({"panel" : { click : this.onPanelClick  }});
    }
    Any suggestions on how I can pass things like the scope or delegate options in Architect?

Thanks
    MikeB

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

If its an event handler the additional options will appear in the bottom right of the property grid.

Controller Actions like you've shown above don't have those additional options you're looking for, ie single, buffer, delegate, etc
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1