Ext JS Premium Member mtycholaz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mtycholaz is on a distinguished road

Default ExtJS Developer Tool for Chrome

ExtJS Developer Tool for Chrome

I've been working on a Chrome extension to help developers debug ExtJS enabled applications. I wasn't looking to release this until later, however recent circumstances have changed my mind. Let me know what your feedback is. Check the readme for instructions on how to install.

Current features include:
    • ExtJS component browser. Allows you to view and modify ExtJS component values. As well as invoke functions. Just try either double clicking the tree nodes or right clicking for the context menu.
    • Read data from stores (future versions will include write capabilities)
    • Builtin documentation. Helps to keep you from navigating to the website.
    • All built with ExtJS so if you're curious to the source code it will be familiar territory.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41176757/ext...-extension.zip

Thanks,

M

Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

Awesome, a bit like Illuminations for Chrome?

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough

Very cool! Some search features would be nice.

Ext JS Premium Member mtycholaz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mtycholaz is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by droessner View Post
    Very cool! Some search features would be nice.
    I know! Currently there is a bug in Chrome preventing the searching from working. I think it should be fixed for the next release.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough

Looking forward to it. This has a lot of potential

Ext JS Premium Member rex.staples's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    rex.staples is on a distinguished road

Default ExtJS and manifest_version 2

ExtJS and manifest_version 2

Anyone have luck writing an ExtJS 4 chrome extension using manifest_version 2 ?

I am able to launch my app without trouble using manifest_version 1, but using the workarounds in the discussions linked below I still am not able to launch my application (see console errors).

I am not asking for debug help -- I am hoping someone has a manifest_version 2 sandbox to start from.

Code:
    Uncaught Error: Code generation from strings disallowed for this context === ext-debug.js:13667
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'get' of undefined === ext-debug.js:12929
    Failed to load resource === chrome-extension://jbbnakakaejhojbmmpdcbbfkjnanmeda/lib/ext/src/dom/CompositeElement.js?_dc=1348517342807
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'VISIBILITY' of undefined === lib/ext/src/panel/Panel.js?_dc=1348517342808:293
    Failed to load resource === chrome-extension://jbbnakakaejhojbmmpdcbbfkjnanmeda/lib/ext/src/Element.js?_dc=1348517342811
    Failed to load resource === chrome-extension://jbbnakakaejhojbmmpdcbbfkjnanmeda/lib/ext/src/CompositeElementLite.js?_dc=1348517342811
    Uncaught Error: Code generation from strings disallowed for this context === lib/ext/src/dom/Query.js?_dc=1348517342819:154
    Here's some background on Chrome's Content Security Policy.

Here's a discussion about the policy which links to an iframe workaround.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    HriBB is on a distinguished road

Same problem here ... will check it out tomorrow. Would be cool to have some free chrome&firebug plugin for ExtJS, such as http://www.illuminations-for-developers.com/