Hybrid View

Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for EXTGWT-2392 in 3.1 beta.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    koren.eli@hp.com is on a distinguished road

Default Issues with line chart

Issues with line chart

Hi,

I'm using the com.sencha.gxt.chart.client.chart.Chart class with LineSeries.
    When I'm presenting the yAxis on the left, the last value of the chart is cut.
    This also happens when I add the yAxis both on the right and on the left.
    However, when I add the yAxis on the right, the values are presented correctly (See screenshots at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f6hmjsj1k463ua1/JF2KDMZ0En).

Note that the data and all other configurations are exactly the same.

Please advise,
    Eli

Vote Rating
    BrendanC is on a distinguished road

Looking at your screen shots it might be a text alignment issue for the axis labels. What version of GXT are you using? There were some text alignment issues in 3.0 that now have been resolved in 3.0.1.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

In GXT 3.1, we've added a method Chart.setDefaultInsets(Region) which allows you to define how much space there is on each side, which should make it possible to fix cases like this.

Thread Participants: 2