Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    cooperka is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: How to change root item of NavigationView

Answered: How to change root item of NavigationView

My whole app is based inside a NavigationView. The root item is a login page which, upon successful login, I would like to remove entirely and replace it with the main page of the app.

It apparently is not possible to pop() the root item of a NavView (in this case the login page); I have tried pushing a new page, calling setActiveItem(0), then calling pop(), but this is incredibly glitchy and doesn't really work at all. How can I achieve what I want?

2. You can start off by adding the loginPanel to a master viewport container (either Ext.Viewport or your own container with a card layout | or setting the loginPanel to fullscreen: true will do so automatically).

Then when the authentication is successful, you can add the NavView and set that as the active item.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice

You can start off by adding the loginPanel to a master viewport container (either Ext.Viewport or your own container with a card layout | or setting the loginPanel to fullscreen: true will do so automatically).

Then when the authentication is successful, you can add the NavView and set that as the active item.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    cooperka is on a distinguished road

Looks like that's my only option. Thanks.

Thread Participants: 1