Hybrid View

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Giovatto is on a distinguished road

Default Chrome Issues

Chrome Issues

Hello,

Could someone help me with something regarding issues i am having with the most recent version of chrome? there are some animations that are not working and, i cannot figure out why. In the animator, there is a part where a spiral made of individual dots grows, while rotating and going from being transparent to opaque.

The rotation part of hat animation is not working.

There is also an image that appears in the animation when I am using Sencha Animator, but it doesn't appear in the animation that the programs creates on output. everything works in safari, but not chrome.

Side by side: (open this page in chrome Version 21.0.1180.82, and then in safari Version 5.1.7)
    http://www.bwtek.com

Vote Rating
    arnebech will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately, it looks like there is a new bug in Chrome that potentially stops any rotation animation that is greater or equal 180 degrees if opacity is animated on the same object as well.

To work around the bug (for now until Google has it fixed) you could try to nest the spiral in another object, and animated opacity on the outermost object, and rotation on the innermost (or vice versa). If you selected the spiral in base state mode in Animator (purple) you could use the "Group/Nest" command under the edit menu to quickly nest the object.

Vote Rating

Here is the Chrome bug report if you are interested
    http://code.google.com/p/chromium/is...tail?id=142859

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Giovatto is on a distinguished road

Thank you. I have one other issue in the animation i am working on currently. There is a point at which a white X appears, rotates so that one of the lines in the X is parallel to the stage, and grows to cover the stage. At that point, a logo for a product called "Exemplar" appears on stage and grows from being too small to see to being its proper size. it then moves to the left and up. The logo isn't appearing at all, but the text, the button, and the product picture all appear and animate properly. To demonstrate, see the animation on the home page of http://www.bwtek.com on both safari and chrome. It works properly in safari, but not chrome.

Vote Rating

Looks like you are running into partly the same issue with Chrome. It seems that you can't combine a scale rotation and opacity if you have scale set to 0,0 at some point. To get around this, you can either do the workaround posted earlier and divide into two animations or you can just set the minimum scale to be 0.01% instead of 0% for both x and y.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar