Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jdhanoa is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: ST2 + Phonegap 2 + FB connect (iOS)

Unanswered: ST2 + Phonegap 2 + FB connect (iOS)

Hi everyone,

I have built an app using sencha touch 2, facebook connect, and phonegap 2.

The mobile-web app works great. I have also compiled an android app using phonegap without any problems. When I compile the same app for iOS, I am having a little difficulty. The app compiles/loads fine, but when I try to login/connect to facebook, nothing happens. This leads me to believe that I have implemented the plugin incorrectly.

I am using the plugin found here:
    https://github.com/mgcrea/cordova-facebook-connect

It is probably a minor problem.. but I need help troubleshooting, as I am not familiar with xcode. Any suggestions? Does anyone know how I can write to the console in xcode?

Apologies, I am a newb!
    Happy to share more details/code as needed. Thanks in advance for any feedback you can offer.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice

You should be able to use console.log('some text here or other values'); and use the developer tools included in webkit browsers such as Safari and Chrome. Those should help you get started to see if errors are showing up. Once you see the errors, you are already 50% of the way to finding the solution.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    daoanhvu is on a distinguished road

The same issues, anyone have suggest?

Thread Participants: 2