Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Rhoover is on a distinguished road

Default Web App, Bonus: Beer

Web App, Bonus: Beer

This is what happens when you have a committed, helpful company rep in the forums plus a vibrant and constructive community:

Mobile Version of a Wordpress Site with Added Features

With my thanks, it's on to more projects!
    Attached Images

Vote Rating
    jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice jerome76 is just really nice

Looks pretty good My suggestions for now is if you are running on a bigger screen, the tabs on the bottom are packed to the left. I think it would be better to align them in the center, but that's just my opinion. I could understand if you want to add more tabs later on or something.

The other is to increase the font-weight to bold or something as it is hard for me to read the thin font.

I love the creativity!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Rhoover is on a distinguished road

Thx for taking a look! It's funny the way things work, but everything you mentioned is because I chose to use no icons in the tabbar, and it was a b#@ch getting these four tabs to fit on a phone screen. Thx again!

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, congrats!
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 2