Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    daniel6161 is on a distinguished road

Default Task Runner Feature Request

Task Runner Feature Request

I'm using the Task Runner to check the scan data from a magnetic strip on a card. Once I compare the data to the regular expression twice using the repeat option, I would like to execute an additional function that will reset the form.

The feature request would be a callback function to call when the task is stopped. This of course would be optional parameter.

Thanks for building Ext for us, everyone that has used will tell you that you have done an excellent job.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Also, not sure where to put feature requests....

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Each task can have an onStop property which is a function to use as a callback after you've removed it from the TaskRunner. Looks like it has yet to be documented, but I will add it to the Missing documentation thread in the Ext 2.0 Bugs thread.

It sounds like you have an interesting project there, what are you using for the back end and to read the magnetic strip on the card?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by aconran View Post
    Each task can have an onStop property which is a function to use as a callback after you've removed it from the TaskRunner. Looks like it has yet to be documented, but I will add it to the Missing documentation thread in the Ext 2.0 Bugs thread.

It sounds like you have an interesting project there, what are you using for the back end and to read the magnetic strip on the card?
    Thanks for the update!!

We have a php/java backend for our system, our scanners are magnetic stripe and barcode readers. We have membership cards that we are setting up to work like gift cards. We are just trying to automate our system as much as possible.

Thread Participants: 1